Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rukumar (No)     20 July 2011

Importance of Domestic Incidence Report

Hi to all,

My wife has filled 498a and latter Dv cases.

In DV she has also demanded a very high maintenance, we filled our reply in DV case.

Latter, Domestic Incidence Report was submitted by Protection Officer which has lot of discriminancies.

out of many allegation which has been made by my wife are missing in Domestic Incidence report.

My question

1. What is the importance of Domestic Incidence report in DV cases?

2. How i can use this discrimancies of Domestic Incidence report in my favour, as lot of allegation made by my wife are missing in this report.

3. Will it help me in any way to fight the DV case.

Thx & Regards

Rupkumar

Learning

4 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     20 July 2011

Its good for you that maority of allegations are missing for your safety as the Protection Officer may find it basless or unfound

See you are the accuses/respondent and you have to fight if charges are levied aginst you. If found guity and there is provison of punishment there with orders

It now your duty to disprove it as you have the opp to contest against the charges/allegations imposed on you by filing W.S and evidence which you have to brought to their records

(Guest)

Ms Liberal, I hope you are not expecting that author may be prosecuted. Stop making discoraging remarks

VENKS (S)     20 July 2011

To Mr. Ramkumar,

As far as I know,

If you deny the allegations, the onus is on her to prove the allegations.

If there are any discrepancies, you will have the benefit.

Rukumar (No)     21 July 2011

@ Venkyindia and annonymous : Thx for ur advice.

@MS Liberal :

Can you please elaborate what kind of punisment you are talking about in DV cases as it is Quasi criminal.

Dont you feel that my wife who had made the allegation against me and in the investigation done by Protection officer, had not found authenticity of many alleagtion, so what makes you to say that i need to disproove the allegation as my wife is contesting? Please be generous to explain me on this point.

Thx & Regards

Rupkumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register