Implementation of civil judgment


I gave money to my friend of Rs.4.5 L in 2010 and he fails to return. So i filed a civil case based on promissory note his wife signed and bank transcation in his account  (for proof). I got jugment in my favour for refund since 2013 at Visakhapatnam civil court ( O.S. 1402/2012) But still i am not able to get my money back. I want to know who will implement the judgment to get my money back.





Attached File : 431513 20180612123939 judgment copy 12 06 2013.pdf downloaded 53 times

After receipt of the said court decision in your favour, You ought to have filed an Execution Petition for implementation of the decision.

It seems you have not done it.

I think period of limitation for filing execution petition is long over.

In any case, Pl. get in touch with your lawyer and check up.


Limitation is not over.

File Execution Petition.

Sending him to jail is also an option.   But you have to bear the expenses.      This will work if the defendant has some prestige.


Hi reddiji,

Shall i approach the civil court to implement the order or 

The lawyer who i hired for this case is asking me to ge the property or other details of their wealth so the he will attach for this

But how i know these personal details of my cheater since i they are hiding and not taking any phone call. 

I aksed a new lawyer to do? but he is dragging sayign that he will get the money. I am out of Vizag since this case. 




Rama sir,

I am in chennai and the person and his wife are in Visakhapatnam. My lawyer asked me to get the wealth details of them so that he can attach but how i know their induvidual personal details? 

Shall i hire a new lawyer to implement this judgment. One of my friend is telling me since it is lady they will put in jail and release in a week. there is no hope for my money, is it same sir?


awaiting your reply sir,



Yes.     You have to file Execution Petition unde the jurisdiction of which court the property is situate.

Yes.    Your lawyer is right.    The property is better attached  so that it can't be alienated.

How to get details?      Fom the revenue officials.      Resorting to RTI Act, if necessary.

There're so many other ways to obtain the details.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x