LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bubu Howli   23 June 2023

Immoral sexual act

How can medically prove my husband was involved in more than one adultery cases in terms of s*xual intercourse. Please specify the name of test


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     23 June 2023

If you have any doubt about adultery against your husband, you may file an adultery case.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 June 2023

You have to provide documentary evidences to prove his acts of adultery 

You cannot subject him to any medical examination in this regard, because no medical eamination would provide you the desired infoirmation  and also he cannot be subjected to such examination if he is unwilling.


Shashi Dhara   24 June 2023

You have to collect evidence on adultery through private detectives .

Niharika Lohan   27 June 2023

Hi, I’m Adv. Niharika and here is my take on your query.

Firstly, I want you to know that adultery is no more a crime as per law, it only remains a matrimonial wrong and a ground of divorce.

As far as the medical test is concerned, you cannot subject your husband for any test without his express and free consent.(which I am sure he will not agree to if your doubt as to adultery is even slightly true)

What can be done by you, is to collect evidences against your husband like chats, messages, call records, photos, videos, etc. where he can be seen getting involved with another woman inappropriately other than you (wife). These proofs will become evidence, if you further decide to file for divorce on the grounds of adultery. You will get a divorce from him and may be maintenance too, if you are unable to maintain yourself but your husband will not be punished by law for coming the act of adultery.

In lay man terms you have two options, first is to file for divorce or the second option is to talk to your husband and make him understand to not repeat such immoral acts (basically, you let him get away with adultry with a promise of not repeating it again.)

I hope this helps, for further information you can contact me via email at

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More