Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Immigration to canada

please help me what i should i do 

This is refers to your application for permanent resident in Canada

I have completed the assessment of your application after careful and thorough consideration of all aspects of your application and the supporting information and document provided I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a permanent resident visa

Paragraph 36(1)(b) of the immigration and refugee protection act provide that

36(1) a permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible on ground serious criminality for (b) having been convened of an offence outside Canada that if committed in Canada would constitute offence under an act of parliament punishable by maximum term of imprisonment of at least 10 years

Document and information presented in support of your application establish that you have been convicted in india on November 07, 2004 of an offence namely rash driving under section 279/337/338 of the IPC you Pleaded guilty on February 13 2008 under section 279 of IPC and fined rupees 200 for having contravened of section

If committed in Canada this offence would constitute an under section 249(3) of the Canadian criminal code and would be punishable by maximum term of imprisonment of ten year s

Section 249(3) of the Canadian criminal code state dangerous operation a motor vehicle causing bodily harm

3) everyone who commit an offence under subsection (1) and thereby causes bodily harm to any other person is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding ten year

You are hance inadmissible until fab 2018 under section 36(1)(b) of the immigration and refugee protection act

Before a decision is made in your case I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing you have 30 days from the date of this letter to reply

please help me what i should i do  

Learning

1 Replies

aap (manager)     27 January 2014

As u mentioned that you r CONVICTED AND LATER PLEADED GUILTY then u have to answer the question asked by them and on receiving ur answer they will decide whether ur allowed or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register