LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anon   28 August 2015

Immigration lawyer contact details required


I have been sentenced in absentia by a UAE court with regard to a cheque bounce case. I am presently abroad and would like to return to India.

I am also working with a lawyer in the UAE to resolve this matter but I need to dispose of some assets in India to resolve this fully.

Can you please provide contact details for a lawyer who can help me in this matter?



 2 Replies


Wherre do U belong to?

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     23 November 2016

Hello Anon,


You must move to Re-open your UAE Sentencing Court that Ordered your Sentence in absentia, rather disposing off your assets in India to Settle with your Creditor. You can do so later, if you are unable to overturn your sentence and work out with your Creditor.


Having practsed Civil, Criminal and Immigration law in India and abroad for more than 38 years, I will be more than happy to represent you in UAE and simultaneously negotiate with your Creditor favourably to bring you the desired relief and save you dispose of your assets for a penny.


Ashok Thakur, Esq; P.C.

Senior Attorney and Advocate

Supreme Court of India and United States


India Mobile: + 91 8459004886

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads