LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal singh   14 March 2020

illicit relationship reg

if a married man made telephonic conversation with a married lady without consent of her husband.
1. Is it a crime ?
2. If yes then how and what changes will be on man in detail ?
3. If no then how ?


 8 Replies

vishal singh   14 March 2020

1.married lady called first on married man phone and Phone number could be teken from social media etc.
2. married lady don't have any complain but if her husband want to make any complain then ?
3. Just wanted to know if two married people chat on phone and met formally in public places like matro, airport etc.
4. if her husband want to complain then what he can and what will be legal course of action .

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     14 March 2020

1. if the lady has no objection then no action can be taken against the man,

2. if the lady files a complaint the man can be put in trouble 

vishal singh   14 March 2020 friend is facing this problem and when I tried to know more he told me that one police sub inspector calling him regularly and threatening him.
2. Police threatening him to arrest on her husband's complain.
that's the reason I shared it on this platform...

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     14 March 2020

1. the husband cannot be a complainant,

2. any action can only be taken by the police on the complaint of the lady only

vishal singh   15 March 2020

thanks for all the comments..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 March 2020

It is none of your business to poke your nose in to the business of "others".

If there is some dispute/ complaint against the accused it is advisable that the accused should consult a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts, professional guidance and necessary proceeding

Let your friend / accused may face consequence, why you are worried / perturbed ?

What is your problem to seek obligation ?

Thavasipaul Ganesan   15 March 2020

It depends upon their relationship

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 March 2020

You have not disclosed the material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query