LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Archana T   08 June 2020

Illegalized actions

If a person gets attacked due to unknown cyber attack. What is the solution for such persons who got demoralised by his/her surroundings???


 8 Replies

Deeksha Chugh   09 June 2020

You can file a complaint to the cyber cell.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 June 2020

The query appears like a 'paheli'.  Irrespective of the circumstances/surroundings a guilty receive punishment if  in the investigation it is found that he/she was involved in any illegal activity.  There is no solution, as one has to account for his/her actions and can not blame outsiders as it is he/she that has committed a crime.  Those 'such persons' may also be punished as per the law if their involvement is established.

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 June 2020

What are the facts and circumstances? Please post.

Archana T   09 June 2020

Thank you for replying. I heard similar kind of complaints from many friends but doesn't know what really happened, but upto my knowledge everything seems like the trust on technology which lead to cyber attack For example, 1) we heard of Facebook, some of the known persons had same or similar conditions - like her photo was utilized by some other source. She realized it when a shopkeeper and some new colleagues mistaken her for some other kind of person and refused to say openly where he/she saw this female. 2) Another friend added her photo was being used in some social media she heard someone saying but didn't get the exact information of where it was was found on random finding. If she complained, someone shouldn't blame her for guilty for such an indecent act. She was asking me of what can be done in this kind of circumstances? 3) still there are some more situation like this but not explainable.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 June 2020


You have approach cyber cell and file complaint against the persons who are using photo.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 June 2020

This portal is an initiative of Government of India to facilitate victims/complainants to report cyber crime complaints online. This portal caters to complaints pertaining to cyber crimes only with special focus on cyber crimes against women and children. Complaints reported on this portal are dealt by law enforcement agencies/ police based on the information available in the complaints. It is imperative to provide correct and accurate details while filing complaint for prompt action.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 June 2020

File a police complaint with hard copy of communication.

Archana T   09 June 2020

On Tuesday, 9 June, 2020, 01:37:39 pm IST, Archana Archana wrote: I wish to do a study few details in this ocean of law, to bring out a particular result. I want to know few details on trending issues in past few decades on illegal image editing / any other illegal businesses done by hiding self identity for the sake of hidden unsaid purposes as a student from past more than 6+ years. Not only this in many aspect other than social media this must be occuring in many other sources and sectors. Where a female trying to convey particular things are knocked down in advanced making her appear like an nuisance left with nothing. How or what can be done to these kind of persons who misuse thier knowledge to downgrade others especially females by hiding self. As this in my view is one of the cause for all sorts of unwanted scenarios happening on any other girls or a task!! Is there any solutions that could be brought please suggest. BECAUSE EVERYONE SAYS FILE A COMPLAINT ON THAT PERSON. ON THAT PERSON WHO IF DON'T KNOW??? To my view these kind of persons seems to boom them by this kind of mischief actions. No girls will ever wish to come forth and say it out as she will be put into unwanted issues that's unknown. Is there any solutions that could be brought please anybody suggest. My email id is

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register