illegal transfer from society

how much it will cost for challenging will,stay order & application for illegal transfer in district registrar in mumbai. My lawyer is demanding Rs.50000

Kindly share your query on

our society transferred ownership in the name of my sister without my consent I am also legal hirer in society's nomination having name on share certificate but they didn't add me as joint owner my father's will is also not probated it has my name as legal hirer but my both sister influenced my father or I guess changed the content of will as he doesn't understand English which indicates that my father didn't gave me anything but we both was having great bond & he very well knewed my financial condition when my father was hospitalized he said me that he has distributed everything to everyone so don't worry now they are claiming they are the owner of the house & now probating the will but they didn't party me in that will what should I do in this case

Kindly send your details on

For Legal Advise


You have to approach court and challenge the will and transfer of flat in your sister's name. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x