New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     22 June 2015

illegal termination

Dear Sir My employer Stopped me to enter into office then I lodged complaints regarding this in labour office as well as in police on 13/5/2015 but I received on 18/05/15 by register post stamped dated 15.05 15 at 3pm termination letter dated 12.05.15 on the baseless ground "some bills of company's vendor has been found inflated therefore you are terminated " Pls advice me how to handle the matter to get full & final settlement as per Law at earliest.


 2 Replies

Tushar Swar (Practitioner in HR Labour Laws & Compliance)     23 June 2015

Hi Deelip,

First of all, check the HR policy or employment policy of your company..

i assume that, you are as confirm employee & above worker level.

if yes, then company can not be terminate any employee directly without show cause notice or Chargesheet on the ground of nature of justice.. guity should be proove not as assumed. in this case your company has assume that, it has been done by you, without any investigation.

Therefore, you should not accept the termination letter & ask for investigation report for termination.


Tushar Swar

ACHRM, MBA-HR, D.L.L. (Hons)  

Dileep.K.Jha (head)     23 June 2015

Yes, your assumption is right, I am working here from last 8 years. But how to proceed to get quick result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register