Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B@75BHAIBABU (PRIVATE)     26 May 2012

Illegal sale of property


     my  late grandfather had a property.amounting to about 2 acres.he had 8 children. out of them one children of him had sold the entire propertywithout taking consent of anyoneand has even given registry of thewhole has been done about 15 years ago but only recently we have come to know about this.

1)what should be my step now.

2)can any criminal case be made in that he can be punished

3)under what sections he can be prosecuted


 2 Replies

Ramesh I Zirali (Advocate. Mob:9482000686)     27 May 2012

file a suit for declaration that the said sale is not binding on u.  Automatically the sale will become void.

Ajit Singh Cheema (practising Advocate)     27 May 2012

FIR be filed with police for cheating fraud and criminal breach of trust. Civil suit be filed for setting aside the sale deed executed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register