LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr.Ashok Sachdeva   14 October 2023

Illegal occupation by an st on a land of belonging to an old general caste lady

in the state of Madhya Pradesh in a village near Ujjain an  ST has illegally occupied a land for 40  years and files a fradulent case against the land owner who is 80 yr old lady.. and does not allow  landowner and her family to view even the land...whats are the legal remedies for the land owner ... the solution?


 1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     20 November 2023

A person can prove adverse possession if the possession is;

  • Actual and exclusive under the claim of right,
  • Visible to everybody,
  • Hostile,
  • Peaceful,
  • Known to the true owner.
  • and continuous for the statutory period,
  • These are points against the owner of the property we have study the case and find out any point missing then only one can vacate the property.
  • SC ST OPEN has nothing to do with a factum of possession doctrine.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register