Upgrad LLM

illegal occupancy

Sir/Mam, My father had agreed for his elder brother to stay for a period of time in a property owned by my father. My father has not given any agreement of any sort. Now, we need the property for financial use but he is not leaving the place and threatens us in return as he is a cop. Can we terminate his power and water supply to evict him out of our property. My father is the sole owner and it is not any ancestral property. We also sent him two legal notices. He hasn't replied to second notice. It's been two months. What are our options?



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x