LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sachin yadav   01 January 2019

illegal course run by government university

north Gujarat university run a masters course in in urban and regional planning without approval of ITPI and AICTE. there is no classes organized by the University. only exam conducted by the University and distribute degrees. how will I go to the court against the University

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 January 2019

What is Ur problem if they run ??? D,grade university.

sachin yadav   02 January 2019

this is a technical course, and should be regular .not like distance course.. and very few prestigious college offer this course. they don't have any faculties to teach this subject. students are coming for registration and exam only. exam papers used to distribute just two days before the exam. this degree they used for teaching architecture and planning

I don't know is it OK for those who are doing regular degree. but I feel this is the corruption in education system

Shashi Dhara   02 January 2019

As my knowledge 95 percent in India from lkg to ? Educational institution s are like that. Know one bothers about upgrading it vyavaste is like that.if u go to fight against that it is just like fighting with wind. Any how fight iwill support u.

you are saying right.... private institution are doing for money... if government institution run like this.. then who will responsible for quality education.
I don't know how to approach to the court.. please suggest me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register