LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swagata Hari   13 August 2018

Illegal arrest by police

My previous company is harassing me regarding the source code of the computer application 
which is still working for the company. Not only that they are forcing me to hand over
the intellectual property to them unlawfully . I have registered trademark certificate of the said application with me . The Company complained to the local police & spend lot of money on them according  they have arrested me on 03-07-18 overnight without warrant. The police has give me charge of 419/420/467/468/408 IPC & produced me over the court on next day though I have shown them Copy of trademark certificate & relevant contract papers where in it is proved that I have no agreement to provide any source code of the said application. 
The honorable court ordered bail on 04-07-18 reviewing my papers but PP & IO are always asking  PC for 14 days. Their plan was to force me by physically & mentally on PC period to get the source code of the application which is my intellectual property as they are well paid by the company.

Now a days IO is demanding money to me to give FRT unless he will file charge sheet. 

Sir, please advice me in this concern what lawful movement I can made against the IO for this unlawful arrest and harassment.

Learning

1 Replies

Vikas Tiwari (Advocate)     13 August 2018

Please don't worry at all if you are not guilty, you can take help of your lawyer as he (your lawyer) will be best person to help you in the given circumstances.

Also, you can file a written complaint to the superior police officer about the incident ‘against such harassment by the police officer.

Best of luck….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register