LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manish chaturvedi   21 December 2023

If wife file false ipc 313 without being pragnant in her entire life. what to do then

What to if my wife file a false IPC 313 on me with 498a, we never had any physical relationship and she never get PRAGNANT still she file this section on me. She state that I have give a food that cause her 1 month baby miscarriage. How I can fight this case. As I knw she never be PRAGNANT... 


 1 Replies

Sanskriti Tiwari   22 December 2023

In such a situation, it's crucial to gather evidence which disproves her claim.

IPC section 313 deals with causing miscarriage without a woman's consent. Document any communication or medical records, supporting the fact that there was no pregnancy.

Regarding IPC section 498A, it deals with cruelty by a husband or his family towards a wife. Therefore, it's essential to present evidence, showing no physical relationship or any instances of cruelty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register