Upgrad LLM

if father changes his name will that affect the records of the child like school records and examination results certificate

There is a case where father has changed the name and is currently using his new name for records. Since he is a family man, and his children are students answering 12th exams would that affect the certificate of the child. Because now the child first needs to notify of the change in name to the school, college and university and then after changes done to the childs records, the examination results certificate will be issued.
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

The name change certificate to be produced in the school administration records.


The change of record should start from School - then college - then university right, since 12th examination on and results out in 1-2 mths time, if marks certificate issued in old name of the father will be an invalid document for the child?


If the father changed his name through Gazette notification, then that child shall enclose a copy of Gazette  notification whereever necessary.


Name endorsed in 10th standard or where the child got his/her 1st standard admission, or municipal record has to be valid, which is required to be changed by submitting copy of gazette notification, if any.


Thank you experts for clearifying this doubt, I will inform the child and the family.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x