Share on Email

Share More

If a guy refuse to marry a girl after sex

Page no : 3

Arvind Sehdev (Advocate)     18 November 2011

You are right there Ma'am but if law should be gender neutral then

Why

(i)           National Commission for Women

And not National Commission for men - For those who are aggreived by 498a, DV Act, etc, etc

(ii)          Reservation for Women in Local Self -Government

How much reservations do women want... If they have it in them they should win the seats fair and square.

(iii)     National Policy for the Empowerment of Women, 2001

How much empoerment or development do women need ?? Under this policy many decisions were taken for women.....

I state these policies cause women in our country are still not as equal to men as government wants them to be [atleast in their statements].

Gender Neutrality can never come in India... We were built like that and I doubt it can ever come to India... We need to save whatever we can and whereever we can...

And i say for both men and women......

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     18 November 2011

Sir, the things enumerated by you are special provisions formulated under the Constitutional provision and it is true that women are still not given equally empowered to equate men. 

I was talking about gender neutrality when it comes to general laws. We cannot make one gender to have superiority with regard to rights conferred on them. I hope you get my point and I end my posts on this topic now. 

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 November 2011

I agree partly with Arvind and partly to Suchitra.

Sakshi judgement speaks about making all penetrations without consent as rape. However, w.r.t. false promise oif marriage the HCs have differed, because marriages can be broken after engagements even as there can be even circumstances where some diffirences crop up after engagement. It should be somewhat equivalent to divorce where husband and wife had s*x but are unable to continue any-further.

Now the same is a matter of trial.

However, in the said query, the concerned lady is bent upon punishing the guy either by one way or the other and is not ready to move ahead. In the same breath she talks about the guy must marry him or he should be vanquished.

So probably akin to the saying from American TV Soap, IT'S EITHER MY WAY OR HIGHWAY FOR YOU.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

kavitha (not working)     18 November 2011

shonee sir , if he love me truly why should i punish him , the thing is he already loving a girl for 2year and going to marry next year with their parents permission , why did he spoil my life in between, i am a human being i have feelings i didnt proposed him he beg me to marry ..... whats my fault when he wantedly cheated how could i leave him easily

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

Right Mah Lady,

We think diffirently, so no more additions from my side on this.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     21 November 2011

The victim is elder than seven months than accused . She is 20 yeas and the accused is just 19 years and four months old. The accused and the victim had love affair. However, the victim allowed to have s*x on the condition that he would marry her. He used to promise and had s*x may times and as result two abortions took place. The accused used to harass her by unnatural s*x and many perverted s*x activities. She would keep quite as he would force her by saying that as both are gpoing to marry , there should not have any problem. Moreover, when the victim would refuse then he would accuse her of having affairs with other persons. She had to accept his demand. The parents of both were against of this relations. The vicitim ran from her home and used to stay at the home of accused. The accused had granny's place and there he would have s*x relations. Later when the victim was pregnant the parents of accused took her to the hospital and ask her to abort child and disallowed her to stay in their home. Now she had no home left and realised that she has been deceived , she filed a complaint and the matter was before Session Court on behalf of the State under the charge of rape . He was granted anticipatory bail. The PP's role was curcial but the medical papers were not submitted before the court . The accused lawyer filed a reply that there was no physical relations. The victim did not come to know the hearing and the case was decided and the accused was granted bail on his application on anticipatory bail. 

THE VICTIM  WANTS TO CHALLANGE THE SAID ORDER OF THE SESSION COURT . WHAT SHE SHOULD DO ? CAN SHE MAKE STATE A PARTY TO THE CASE as the pp did not submit medical papers ? WHETHER SHE SHOULD FILE APPEAL AGAINST ANTICIPATORY BAIL OR SHE SHOULD FILE CASE U/S482 OF CRPC FOR QUASHING THE ORDER OF SESSION CASE ? pL GUIDE 

sachin152 (student)     22 November 2011

Is ‘Rape’ merely a word described in section 375 of the Indian Penal Code, 1860, to be interpreted stricto senso? Or is it a psychological phenomenon to be understood and dealt with, with more empathy and less legality? What is the scope of this word and its narrow definition according to law and what is the impact of this definition on the judgments meted out to the hapless victims of this excruciating mental agony? This project aims to study the lacunas in the present definition and scope of the phenomenon called Rape

https://www.indialawoffices.com/indian-lawfirm/chennai-lawfirm.php

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     22 November 2011

Kavithaji 

U have read the experts opinion on the rape . Have u read my case ? What will u say ? Is it not a rape ? In fact it is a cheating in your case. When both of u indulge in this activity , nobody knows except both of u what is going on in others's mind. Therefore, the sx before marriage is always contraversial issue from the law point. Who knows whether  it was penetrative and whether the birth control devices were used before indulging in the actual said act ? Now either side may deny that it was not penetrative .  The main question is whether the Mens Ria was present while indulging in it.

You may or may not be able to prove rape  but certainly you can file complaint u/s420 of IPC. Experts what u say ?

Mr. Sandeep Naik ( Advocate - Mumbai High Court )

Mob :  99670 56980

Emial : sandystorm_1995@rediffmail.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register