IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhavana   15 September 2018

I ran away from marriage

i was forced to marry against my wishes, so i ran away from the matrimony after 3 years, i have not told my husband where i am living and now i left INDIA. what can my husband do? ha ha ha ha only my parents are aware where i am now .


 17 Replies

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     16 September 2018

Life is not that simple.... That ha ha ha may not last for long as it appears that you dumped ur husband for some adventures. WHy did u marry him in the first place? "Against my wishes..." you certainly don't sound like a naive village girl. 

bhavana   16 September 2018

stop posting some naive comments and don't become senti, look we women have the freedom to roam anywhere we want but when a man leaves the house without informing he can be arrested ha ha ha ha i hope now you understand what is the value of a man in INDIA. 

now tell me what can my husband do i left him for more than 1 year and now i left INDIA which my husband also does not know.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 September 2018

A sensible person in such case will be seeking divorce from absconding wife, how much sensible your husband is, time will only tell. Enjoy your life as it comes to you.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     16 September 2018

Nothing senti... Your statement 'against my wishes'   does not match with your actions. Your husband should wait for one more year and then file divorce based upon desertion. If both of you are interested in it... it will be the easiest way to get divorce (other than Mutual Consent) without  mud slinging. You admit you deserted him. Divorce will be granted. End of story. 

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     16 September 2018

...Value of man in India... thats a whole different discussion and I don't think thats appropriate for this forum. 

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     16 September 2018

The best way is always resolve amicably.... All learned are of the belief to get the divorce u/s 13 B is the utmost right way... Rest depends on you how you act upon...

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 September 2018

What your husband can do against you is not that important, but what you must do to organize your new life is far important, as you cannot go on hiding from the world forever with your past marital life. Rest I agree with the experts. Remember the words of  Chilean Poet a human rights activist during the period of extreme crisis of President Pinnochet."You can cut all the folwers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming." Better act soberly for your new life. 

bhavana   16 September 2018

my husband used to ask me to share responsibility of house loan i being a gold medalist used to idle at home chatting on mobile. he beat me when i was talking on phone i did not listen but argued with him. how was i wrong ? now i got job and i am independent 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 September 2018

Gold medalist or monoitonic or uranuim medalist a wife is a wife and you have responsibility in the house along with your husband. Your problem is rather a silly problem. If you are incompitible with him you could have asked him for mutual divorce in spite of running away. 

bhavana   16 September 2018

this is second marriage for both of us. 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 September 2018

So what? you can go for the third, forth etc etc like Elizabeth Taylor.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 September 2018

You can do anything with your personal life, so you can go on changing your husband like changing your underwear or you may even divorce or marry in your death bed.

bhavana   16 September 2018

why did my husband file 420 case on me now ?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 September 2018

That is for you to decide, as you have cheated him, but that is not the appropriate sections in marriage. If you are incompitable with him, no power on earth can force you to live with him, as marriage is based on Love and Understanding that bring forth Divine Delght in matrimonial home. Talk with your husband and go for mutual divorce in spite of running against reality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query