Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drknshah18 (retired )     16 July 2015

I need your guidanance

ia m new in this forum .

i want your guidelines as my daughter is facing some problems in her marriage life.

Learning

9 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 July 2015

Sir,

What kind of problems she is facing in her married life.

Warm Regards

kapil Chandna Advocate

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 July 2015

dear sir kindly let us know the problems she is facing

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     16 July 2015

if you can tell us the problems all of us would be able to help you sir.

Sarah   16 July 2015

Hello,

A new comer here, but I feel I can get my answers from you.

A bit about myself. I am a divorced lady with 2 children. They are aged 11 and 8 years of age.  Their middle and surnames have their father's name and I wish to change it to mine or the person I will be getting married to soon. Also, I am the sole custodian of the chidren.

I would like to know:

What are the legal procedures to change the name in their birth certificates, school certificates, passports, aadhar cards and so on?

do help

sarah

stanley (Freedom)     16 July 2015

@ Sarah . 

As the children are minors legally you cannot change their middle and surnames without  the consent of ex-husband . Once the children cross the age of 18, they become majors and they can change their names as per their own wishes . 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     16 July 2015

Sarah,

U should have postedUR query in a new thread,it would be depriving the original querist to get his correct solution.

Dear original querist kindly come out with the total facts for a good  and proper solution for UR daughter.

imran   16 July 2015

To all..I have been gifted running old car regd with my brother in law by in-laws.after 2 months of marriage..no demand in any form..neither any other things now for not fulfilling ghar jamai condition 498a lodged..plz guide me ...all family accused including old age mother...

SANJIB MUKHERJEE   19 July 2015

acjm honor ble justice passed u/s 125 Cr.p.c. order to pay an amount. 5500/- per month to wife and son who is 19 yrs. What is the procedure for appeal to the court for Show cause and motion thruogh. 19 years son is minor?

pleasant   13 August 2015

as victim comrade like one of us, u r most welcome.

by the way u r member of this forum since  : 23 January 2014 even thtn u manage to keep a distance frm us. amazing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register