Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need my wife

Page no : 2

Adv. Santosh K. Dubey (Advocate & Lead Attorney.)     06 November 2014


If you are so sure that nothing will work out with mere conversations and mediation by other family members, then simply file in a case for RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS - U/S 9 of Hindu Marriages Act., and please dont act advance and get confused by misleads of getting anticipatory bails etc. but remember one thing the moment you file a case against her she will surely go for 498 A, or DV Act. so beware of consequences.

SuperHero (Manager)     07 November 2014

As suggested by Adv Santosh K Dubey.. or 

Go for Fasting in front of your MIL's House(Satyagraha...)......insteading of dying....:)

CompelledToLearnLaw (Financial Examiner)     07 November 2014

Original posted by: Rocky Smith
"Most of the Bengali girls are very idiot. (Not All).... ... .. .... ...I hope your wife will reconcile. But please be ready to chase her and in-laws. All The Best !"
This is really funny.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 November 2014

I apology for this comment.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 November 2014

My opinion is if you really wish to take her back then file RCR (in-person). Put early dates to dispose of the matter.

With advocate this will be a never ending case.


If she file sec 24 HMA then you should show either jobless of very minimum income in you WS else huge maintenance may be awarded.


If you don't wish to bring her back then filing RCR is simply worsting time & money. Fight a I suggested above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query