LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AS KUMAR   08 July 2024

I need lawyer for criminal case

To the Hon'ble Central Human Rights Commission,
I have informed the SP of Tirupati District, Collector, Andhra Pradesh that SI Srikanth and CI Narasimha, who are working in Naidupet Town Police Station, Tirupati State, have committed abuse of power, corruption and illegality. I have complained to DGP and Andhra Pradesh State Human Rights Commission through register post. And after collecting some evidences, I filed a complaint with evidences to DSP Rajagopal Reddy, Naidupet on Date: 04-10-2023 against two Police Constables Kumar Raja and Writer Madhu who were working at the same time in the same police station. Dated: 09-10-2023 I have also given audio footage evidence to Naidupet DSP Rajagopal Reddy. And I have sent requests for information to Naidupet DSP office to collect complete evidence. They have unfairly, illegally and illegally opened a sheet against me in the Naidupet police station saying that they are making complaints against the police and gathering all the legal evidence against them, they are showing me wrongly in the society and hindering my freedom, life and livelihood.


 7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 July 2024

The posting suggests no actionable facts or facts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 July 2024

You have addressed this post to the state human rights commissioner, but your title suggests that you need a lawyer to appear in your criminal case. You may look for an advocate of your choice by yourself either from this website or outside.Please note taht you have already posted the same question in a different manner in this forum itself a couple of days ago,

AS KUMAR   08 July 2024

Sir I have so far fought only with my intelligence. In this system many lives have been ruined by the police. I know many direct victims. But I am not backing down like them. I am fighting for justice, trying to make a change. I have only one doubt. Should we stand idly by when government employees who are paid by our taxes treat us unfairly?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 July 2024

Nobody stopped you from fighting for your rights, you can choose a correct forum and proper procedure to get your grievances redressed.

AS KUMAR   08 July 2024

Sir..I can stand strong. But I am looking for a suitable lawyer for my ideas. I need a strong lawyer. An uncompromising advocate. Please help me in this matter. As a consumer, after buying an item, if there is any repair, these governments who said that they should respond to the consumer immediately, why don't these governments care if these government officials, whom I have paid money for, make a mistake?

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     09 July 2024

Search, contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer where you have faith.
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2024

If you feel that the police department is not taking appropriate action on your complaint or issue, you can consider the following steps: 1. *Follow up*: Visit the police station and ask for an update on your complaint. 2. *Escalate*: Request to speak to a higher-ranking officer, such as a Deputy Commissioner or Commissioner. 3. *File a complaint*: Submit a written complaint to the police department's internal affairs division or a civilian review board. 4. *Contact a legal aid organization*: Seek assistance from a legal aid organization or a non-governmental organization (NGO) that focuses on police accountability. 5. *Reach out to local authorities*: Contact your local government representative, such as a councilor or mayor, to report the issue. 6. *File an RTI*: Use the Right to Information Act (RTI) to request information about the status of your complaint. 7. *Seek legal action*: Consult a lawyer and consider filing a petition in court. 8. *Contact the state or national human rights commission*: If you believe your rights have been violated, file a complaint with the appropriate commission. Remember to stay persistent, document all interactions, and seek support from relevant organizations or individuals.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register