LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

roopali (proprietor)     25 February 2012

I need help



 5 Replies

Nitin (Manager)     25 February 2012

I unable to understand how can we help you

Please elaborate more

roopali (proprietor)     25 February 2012

Mr Vinod My mother is staying in Mumbai with my younger brother.  Mr grandfather has property in mumbai but after my fathers death we have not ask for any share from my grandmother since for last 7yrs nor she has given us anything till date.  My mohers financial status is not so strong so I want to help her get her share as soon as possible,  I have younger brother who is not yet stable in his life and since i m married it is very difficult for me to support them every time.  We have decided to send one notice to my grandmother for our share and with regard to this I had also consult couple of lawyers but they are asking for heavy amount for which we are not prepared for it so I want a way where in I cna help my mother to send notice to my grandmother for her part of please help me wth this regards or guide me.

Jithender (Executive)     26 February 2012

Hi All,

This is jithender from hyderabad. I need your suggestions  on the following property dispute with my brother.

I am working with pvt company in hyderabad.  I have one elder brother n younger sister. we all got married.Mother is staying with me since 3yrs. Unfortunately my father passed away when i was 3yrs old. Our grand parents & uncles took care of us well. 

We had 19 acres land on my father's name. around 10 acres land got submerged in reservoir constructed at my village & we received a compensation of 5.2L(received 2.4L in the year 2000 n 2.8L in the year 2004) from govt n also we lost our house n received a compensation of 2L in the year 2008. This entire money was taken my brother n he bought a 800 sq.yds plot  with 2.4L received in 1st installement from govt n he constructed a house on his own expenses in 800 sq.yds plot.Remaining 9 acres diveded n registered equally on both of us. he gave me 55000 n 50000 to my sister in house compensation . he took the remaining amount. Also he has been cultivating the my land since 14yrs n has not given single rupee to me.

 My brother invested Rs.50000 for my education (10+2 n graduation) in between 1998-2003 n later spent another 2.32L for my PG in between the year 2004-2007. Also he spent 3.5L for my sister marriage in the year 2008.

I got the job in nov 2007.I have returned Rs.80000 to my brother in the form of gold at the time of my marriage in the year 2010. He did not spend single rupee for my marriage.

Since he bought 800 sq.yds plot with the govt compensation of 2.4L n the current market value is 16L

 My brother is not ready to give equal share in the plot. he saying i will not give the share as i invested in your education. I am asking him to give 300 sq.yds instead of 400 yds since he invested 2L for my education.

I have the following question on claiming the share in 800 sq.yds plot.

1.will i get the equal share of 400 sq.yds legally n wht are roadblocks if i go legally? please anyother way i can approach legally.

2.Do i need to submit any proofs if i go legally? if yes. what are the proofs to get share.


Urgent Help required

Quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.




Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     27 February 2012


First u make a list of properties and U take search now these properties are in your grandfather / grandmother name or any family person name? Then u file a suit for your right in these properties for that u contact local lawyer. Your mother is legally legal heirs and for that All your documents are ready for evedience.      

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     27 February 2012

All evidence copy reday for give your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register