IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DRAJPUT   17 June 2017

I need govt. lawyer ..

Hello ...mera case Labour Court mai chal raha .. paheli sunvai me Jaj na hone ki vajah se tarikh de di gai.. or muje sarkari vakil bhi chahiye .. or sath sath muje apni ek Application Gujarat Hight COurt bhi pahochani hai ,,

to kya mai online Apni arji Gujarat Hght Court Pahocha sakta hu .


 4 Replies

Arjun Kohli   22 June 2017


aap apni district ke legal services authority mein application file kar sakte hai Legal Aid ke liye. Voh log aapko puri help dengey aur jo bhi jaankari aapko kanoon ke baare mein chahiye ya phir koi procedure ke baare mein jaankari, vo unse aapko mil sakti hai.


An application can be filed here, with the District Legal Services Authority for provision of legal aid. Any other information can be rightfully sought from them only as it is their duty to spread legal awareness and inform the people.

DRAJPUT   16 October 2017

Thank You .. i am posting nest Question please help us

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2017

where is your "nest question"


Labour court case ke liye sarkari vakil toh aapko nahin mil sakta.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query