LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sravanthi guruvelli   10 February 2021

i have given amount to my friend on sign on empty bond paper and promissory note

sir I have 15lacs to my cousin and I didn't take any suiritoes they have given me signed bond papers and promissory notes now what should I do how to proceed legally


 3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 February 2021

Based on the promisory note, you can initiate an action for recovery.

sravanthi guruvelli   12 February 2021

Thank you sir

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2021

Promissory note is a negotiable instrument and you can recover the amount on the basis of the document, however, you will be required to prove source of your income.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query