Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEVENDER KUMAR (Designer)     21 November 2014

I don't want divorce

Dear Respected Counsel of Lawyers club

My wife had sent me Divorce notice U/S 13(1) (ia) (ib)  through family court. I have been married for almost 10 years. I have two kids daughter 9 years and son 6 years and next week my wife expecting 3rd kid. I was staying with my in-laws for last four years as they don't have any to take care as they lost their only son 4 years back in road accident. I have one sister in law who is happily married and living with his husband. I come to know just now that my wife have a affair with my neighbor and my in-laws know it very well and they are also supporting my wife. he is regularly meeting with my wife and my kids. I have recorded conversation from my wife and from my father in law in which they are telling me all this. Now I m not living with my wife. Problem is that the boy is 10 years younger to my wife and my wife age is 35 years and boy age is around 25 years. My wife has decided she will live that boy only. For my kids future and life I don't want divorce, as Divorce will destroy my kids life. In 10 years of married life we never had any major fight or any thing. Is there any process so that i can ask my wife to come at my home. By requests she is not coming. They are not ready to listen any one. Its matter of my kids life and I will do anything. Is there any way so that I can ask my wife to come at my home. My wife  had done all  this in anger.  Right now she not thinking for anyone she is just thing about second marriage. I don't have any affair with anyone. I will be not ready for divorce at any cost. And will go to court on each date. We are living separately for last five months and I got court notice on 15-09-14.

If there is no solution and I am not ready for divorce at any cost how long it will stay pending in court. Is there any time frame for Divorce cases.

Can court gave him divorce without my wish. I can assure 100% that are allegations are false and no one can prove them in court with proof.

Can court grant him divorce without my wish. Than on what grounds. And for that my wife has to do.

Or there is any specific time frame after which Court can allow him Divorce.

Is Desertion period counts now. And what effect it will put on my case.

If there is no co-habitation for one year and the husband neglects the judgment of maintenance awarded to the wife by the court, the wife can contest for a divorce. 

I will pay maintenance as per court order as per law.

Simply at any cost I don't want divorce. And any one can suggest me How to avoid divorce and case goes on. I don't have any problem in that at least my kids will be safe secure and happy with me.

Even my wife can't live without kids.

Waiting for needfull help.

Learning

1 Replies

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     22 November 2014

you have written two lines---same lines--- Can court grant him divorce without my wish---

you say you are husband but him means whom ? are you actually the wife coming to this forum as husband to find out what all he can do ??? -----------

OK, even if you are the wife, listen....no one will advise in detail....

FIRST GATHER ALL EVIDENCE FOR ADULTERY --- HIRE A PRIVATE DETECTIVE AND GATHER ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEO ( COURT NEEDS VIDEO PROPERLY USING DIGI CAM AND THEN RECORD IT ON A CD OR DVD )----- WITHOUT THIS YOU CANNOT PROVE ADULTERY ----

IF ADULTERY IS PROVEN, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PAY MAINTENANCE AND THAT FELLOW OF 25 YRS AGE CAN BE JAILED ----

IF ADULTERY IS PROVEN YOU WILL EASILY GET DIVORCE --- BUT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE WITH SUCH A WIFE EVEN AFTER ADULTERY, COURT WOULD JUST ADJOURN IT OFF AND YOU CAN CONSULT AN ADVOCATE ON LEGAL PROCEDURE TO WITHDRAW THE PETITION OR LEGAL BRIIEF

________________ OK, NOW FOR THE ACTION PART ______________________________

THIS IS PSYCHOLOGICAL GAME AND NOT LEGAL GAME --- THEY ARE PLAYING PSYCHOLOGICAL GAME WITH YOU --- IT IS PURELY MIND GAME ----

LIKE THIS, MANY FAMILIES OF WOMEN HAVE MADE MEN AS NAPUNSAKS.---- 

The Truth is that many women and their families suffer from PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS.....

This the judges and advocates know very well ----- common man also is slowly realizing this-----

why do you want to give your head to a mad animal ? -----

Yes, there is a Solution. But I do not know if you can do that. ------

Because it is very difficult. Even once if you miss it, gone case. All efforts waste.-----

But let me tell you that Solution. Try it and see.-----

SILENCE.....Yes, Silence is the Solution --- CONTINUOUSLY for 9 months ----

What you have to understand here is that your wife and her family is playing PSYCHOLOGICAL Games and NOT LEGAL Games ------

So, when you are silent without bothering, their psychological game turns upon themselves and they will start wondering in curiosity why you are all silent ----

so, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PHONE CALL --- even during the phone call, remain silent.--- let them speak and just answer with one word or one line ---

_________ BIGGEST PSYCHOLOGICAL TRICK IS TO MAKE YOUR CHILDREN SPEAK TO YOU OVER PHONE AND RUB YOUR EMOTIONS

---- THEN TOO REMAIN SILENT AND IMAGINE YOU ARE SPEAKING TO SOME CHILD IN SOCIETY AND SPEAK NEUTRALLY AND HAPPILY BUT DO NOT COMPROMISE ----

WHEN THEY FAIL IN THIS TRICK, THAT IS WHEN THEY WILL SERIOUSLY START FOLDING THEIR BAG OF TRICKS AND THINK OF STOPPING TO PLAY GAMES _____

BUT IF YOU GET ANGRY, GONE .... ALL EFFORTS WASTE --- THINK YOU ARE IN MILITARY TRAINING AND REMAIN PATIENT --- AT THE END OF IT, YOU WILL HAVE DOUBLE STRENGTH ----

THEN THEY WILL TRY ALL PSYCHOLOGICAL TRICKS LIKE PROVOKING ----Even then, remain silent.----

Then they will come and start raising same topic of OLD ISSUES again ---Then too, remain silent...

CLEAN THE ROOM AND NEATLY ARRANGE ALL PAPER DOCUMENTS AND RECORD PHONE CALLS AND REMAIN SILENT----

I KNOW IT IS DIFFICULT, BUT IMAGINE THAT YOU ARE ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN WHERE SPEAKING IS OF NO USE.....THEN WHAT WILL YOU DO ? SAME SILENCE ADOPT HERE ALSO --- MAXIMUM THREE YEARS --- IT IS BETTER TO DO IT -------YOU WILL HAVE LOT OF POSITIVE EFFECT ----

Then one fine day, they will come and leave your wife and children with you.-------

or

They will move for legal action.-----

IF THEY LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN, FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS, REMAIN SILENT BUT TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM ----

THEN THEY WILL COME TO YOUR TERMS AND LISTEN TO YOU ----

IF THEY MOVE FOR LEGAL ACTION, UNDERSTAND THAT SUCH A WOMAN AND FAMILY ARE NOT WORTH HAVING AS WIFE AND IN-LAWS.....

LET THE LEGAL MATTER GO ON --- IT WILL BE IN YOUR FAVOUR --- DO YOUR DUTY TOWARDS YOUR CHILDREN

--- MARRY AGAIN OR HAVE A LIVE-IN RELATIONSHIP WITH A GOOD PARTNER AND ENJOY THIS ONE BEAUTIFUL LIFE

---- EVEN GREAT SAINTS ARE WORRIED " AFTER THIS BIRTH, WHICH BIRTH, WE DO NOT KNOW...IT CAN BE HUMAN BIRTH OR DOG BIRTH ...etc "

Live this BEAUTIFUL LIFE WITH DIGNITY AND SELF-RESPECT INTACT ----

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register