LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Pandurang Mhatre   28 December 2021

I am purchasing a agricultural land which is under 32g kul kayda. how can it be removed from propert

I am purchasing a agricultural land which is under 32g kul kayda. How can it be removed from property? 7/12 is on a single person's name & transferable. Will there be any legal challenges if I purchase land straight away?


 1 Replies

Kawmini Liyanage   28 December 2021


In order to address your query, The Bombay Tenancy and Agricultural Regorms Act section 32G must be carefully reviewed.  According to the procedure laid down in the Section 67 also need to taken into consideration. Where the Agricultural Land Tribunal has granted power. 

So to aboidblegal complications it is wise to get a declaration by the Agricultural Land Tribunal where it issues a public notice to all interested parties to the land to convey an hearing before a set out date. And after the hearing a declaration will be made regarding selling or purchasing an ancestral land/property which has been leased.


Kawmini Liyanage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query