LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyotsna   06 July 2022

Hwlp of police

मैं अपनी मर्जी से अकेले अपना घर छोड़कर जाना चाहती हूं।क्योंकि मैं शादी नहीं करना चाहती और यह भी नहीं चाहती कि मेरा परिवार मेरे किसी दोस्त को इसके लिए जिम्मेदार मान कर थाना में FIR या शिकायत दर्ज करायें।

इसके लिए कौन से विकल्प हैं जिससे मैं अपना काम भी कर लूं और कोई मुश्किल में भी ना पड़े।


 5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     07 July 2022

Agar aap major ho , aap ki age above 18 yers fir aap apni marzi say kahin bi ja skhty ho, Aap police staion main application dal do ki main apni marzi alag rahti houn ; ya paer main publication do aur apny dost ko uski copy send karo. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 July 2022

Yes, if above the age of 18, you have the autonomy to choose your own life. However, please note that family members, especially the parents, are not distractors but benefactors.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2022

no legal query                 

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     03 January 2023

There is no law to preclude the father and mother to ask their daughter to marry and settle down in her life before their last breathe. Its a mere wish and also responsibility of every father and mother.I don't find there is illegality/unlawful/criminality in it. However if you are an adult, you have right not to marry too, but this is not a legal query to seek legal intervention.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2023

अगर आप बालिग हैं तो कानून इस तरह के अहंकारी व्यवहार की अनुमति देता है

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register