Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 Exploited (S)     01 January 2013

Husband wife relation

Hi experts,

My wife many time reported to police about some false charges of dowry and harrasment, now i am so depressed that i do not want to even see her. now my question is 

can she legally force me to intercourse as my soul is not allowing me to do so?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query