LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji   13 February 2015

Husband's jewels


we have put some jewels to my wife at the time of marriage. is there any way to get it back while divorce?


 2 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     13 February 2015

file an application on the hearing date, with all details

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     13 February 2015

According to law that all jewels which you had given her at your marriage is her stridhan and she has all right over it you cannot recover it from her, but you can take a chance if you are willing mcd for your seperation then tell her that you are ready to return her jewels she must returns yours, put such conditions only then you can get it back otherwise not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query