Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband Not accepting summons

Page no : 3

lawhands (manager)     10 October 2011

thats positivity nd love strength.. but certain elemnts of society like few ppl around make presumptions and malign others thoughts..

the fact is when u urself are at fault then due 2 ego u dnt accept that and when such things happen they realize ..

i agree 498 is harsh but some parties dnt leave any option..

let me tell u, we as family had lost hope also.but see the guys and girl loved each other and finally things are turning sweet..Never imagined this would also happen..but Where theres a will theres a way.

**Victim** (job)     10 October 2011

@ Lawhands so finally u admitted tht wife misused 498 (a) although i still don't believe tht husband came frm abroad in order to attend court proceedings if he did then he is a genuine guy and matter of fact he is a gentlemen that he accepted tht miserable women again.

lawhands (manager)     10 October 2011

@**Victim**  -- Ofcorse the Guy is a gentleman.Becoause he dearly loves his wife. Atleast he has the guts

to accept truth and change his way of life and be positive about life. But i must say i accept that 498a is harsh but now even boy believes that he and his family deserved it somewhere bcause of their stubborn and Adamant attitude.

Its just Attitude sir . If you have positive way of thinking and want to resolve then no one can stop you. But if you have all bad things in your mind and want to blame always girls side for every bit then ppl like you can get framed in such cases and then how loud you shout that 498 is cruelty etc but the fact is there is no smoke without fire. So I dearly salute this boy to have accepted his fault and at the same time chose to love and live with the girl .but let me tel u dis wasnt possible without girls will and love also. she too has accepted ceratins terms and conditions. After all relationship is GIVE and TAKE. Its just that tthese couple understood a bit late.

But I feel you are not happy for the reunion of this couple. That is what i can see from your words. so shed out this negative energy within you. Take it from me.Negativity will never ever help you and you wont allow rest also to function positively. But i care a damn now. i ham happy my cousin is happy.both love each other a lot. and both have compromised on lot conditions.

as soon as i get hold of compromise deed i will post it here for your refernce to make you understand that if you seek resolution and settlement then life is beautiful..else for ppl like u life is beautiFOOL..

Lot of ppl here in forum would agree. that many 498 cases get rsolved thru out of court settlement itself. and that may involve reunion or may not.but fact is one who realises early saves his/her life.

**Victim** (job)     10 October 2011

Originally posted by :lawhands
"
@**Victim**  -- Ofcorse the Guy is a gentleman.Becoause he dearly loves his wife. Atleast he has the guts

to accept truth and change his way of life and be positive about life. But i must say i accept that 498a is harsh but now even boy believes that he and his family deserved it somewhere bcause of their stubborn and Adamant attitude.

Its just Attitude sir . If you have positive way of thinking and want to resolve then no one can stop you. But if you have all bad things in your mind and want to blame always girls side for every bit then ppl like you can get framed in such cases and then how loud you shout that 498 is cruelty etc but the fact is there is no smoke without fire. So I dearly salute this boy to have accepted his fault and at the same time chose to love and live with the girl .but let me tel u dis wasnt possible without girls will and love also. she too has accepted ceratins terms and conditions. After all relationship is GIVE and TAKE. Its just that tthese couple understood a bit late.

But I feel you are not happy for the reunion of this couple. That is what i can see from your words. so shed out this negative energy within you. Take it from me.Negativity will never ever help you and you wont allow rest also to function positively. But i care a damn now. i ham happy my cousin is happy.both love each other a lot. and both have compromised on lot conditions.

as soon as i get hold of compromise deed i will post it here for your refernce to make you understand that if you seek resolution and settlement then life is beautiful..else for ppl like u life is beautiFOOL..

Lot of ppl here in forum would agree. that many 498 cases get rsolved thru out of court settlement itself. and that may involve reunion or may not.but fact is one who realises early saves his/her life.
"

@ Lawhands i still feel tht u ate lot of chilly today while replying my comments. I would be the happiest person ever if this reunion happens but it didn't..... Why don't u admit that u r lying ? I have been following a very common U.K. thread since couple of month and due to some limitations i can't put a lot here but whatever u r posting is just to show that u really won the world cup. But my friend that person is sitting thousand miles away and still watching these thread and he can clearly see ur colours .......keep going he is laughing and he is very happy on what so ever u r putting on different websites.......

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     10 October 2011

Hmmm,

God Bless You Both

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     11 October 2011

@ Shonee,

Yes God has blessed us indeed.

I am waiting on Lawhands counter reply......

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     11 October 2011

@ Lawhnads and **Victim**

See the boy has chosen his way of life ahead, even if it means "Love post 498a", lets wish him all the best :)

Just a fact that, everybody cannot be so dariyadil & Gentleman like him post 498a, again non-disputable and very subjective personal choice :)

Signing off my last post on this thred,

Regards,

Rohit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register