Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Husband Not accepting summons

Page no : 2

**Victim** (job)     30 May 2011

@ Lawhands..........now since you have already admitted in public forum that you guys are misusing 498 (a) & Crpc 125 pls  bite this bullet by admitting that your intentions are to harm your cousins husband physically,mentally and financially.......who the hell in world is stupid enough to allow someone harm them ? If you expect him to be arrested at the airport then you have closed your last door itself ! If you expect him to come and attend court hearing y can't you expect your cousin to approach him gently ? .......i gave u clear cut example which someone would have done at the most extent..........still it didn't work for my wife she went to indian embassy in U.S. and when she was asked to rejoin she refused if i wished i could have filed serious charges against my wife but honestly i don't feel that marriage disputes should turn in court proceedings......now let me ask you are you ready to send your sister if he is willing to call her U.K. ? I am pretty sure you and your sister will say "NO" to this and there will be big exclamation questioning about your sisters safety ..........yes she is liable for maintenance under section Crpc 125 but only when her husband have neglected her...........if he don't feel safe in india then he can always answer from abroad..........and that's exactly what i did too ?........may be her husband don't want to deal with rest of the people and just want to deal with his wife then there are possible chances to repair this issue......i still recommend you not to get involved in court matters and rather resolve it in person......and then you don't have to wait 10 years 

syed (Branch incharge)     30 May 2011

well said Tajob

Dear Law Hands,

You people have done mistake please accept,

what Tajoba says is correct, if you people really looking for reconcilation then diffenetly you wouldn't go for criminal law against boy - i can bet on that

now you have to drink the juice which you squeezed

@Tajobs-- U can pray taj for that Boy...

The reason why most men are caught in such cases is BECOZ when they are given chances to end the matters and live a peaceful life.--even before court cases are lodged or after--sometimes thru help of elders etc or thru legal way-The MEN in their egoisic behaviour and dominating attitude assume they can fight and harrass a girls family etc.But when the tables turn such ppl ask for sympathy..from forums like dese.Not all 498 cases are false..If a Husbsand has beaten hiw wife and taken money from her and her family and not returned and not taking care of wife also and asking for money etc...--then definitely 498a is valid..whether u belive it or not

Dear Law Hands,

to whom you are teaching lesson to - Tajobs - please come out of dream Sir, you people have done the mistake will pay for it.

Q..If  boys and his family are innocent and they boastt of saying that the case against them is false..then why do they not attend court hearings?

Ans: If a person is really honest and know his case is false then he wud go ahead and attend court and face law process without fear of not having doe aything wrong..

Dear Law hand,

Hope your wife or any other women in your relatives has not rasied any criminal cases against you otherwise you will come to know the fact

1 Like

hema (law officer)     30 May 2011

Originally posted by :lawhands
"
HI ALL,

The husband has fled abroad to UK. His family isnt accepting summons for family court case.

besides he ws out on 498a bail. we requested his company to give his abroad details or get him back.

but dey r refusing,

My quesn is..What if i send petition and attach other copies and give to manager?Also manager is saying der wsnt any condn of him not going out of india.

But my query is... WHat if court case is going on? and his going abroad is delaying my process? cant the company reveal his details or get him back asap? the next family court summons wil reach his office address.

after receiving summons,will dey reveal details or get him back?  if not wat other options are available to pressurize his company manager to get him back? can i file appln againt manager for not giving details?
"

Even though belated, kindly accept my response.  As it would be helpful to the people similarly situated like you, i am responding belatedly. You have not said what is the case pending before family court.  can i assume it as divorce or rcr case?  the clear legal position has not been explained in above responses except in "victim" response to some extent.

My quesn is..What if i send petition and attach other copies and give to manager?Also manager is saying der wsnt any condn of him not going out of india.

yes.  you can do that legally.  it does not require that the company is a party to serve the notice/ summons.  first you serve the notice/summons to the respondent.  If he refuses to accept it, the court may deem it as served.  if the court hesitates to deem it as served, then you can move an application to the court seeking the permission to serve the notice/summons to the respondent through his head of the department with a specific instruction to the head of the department to endorse the notice with his signature, stamp and date clearly indicating that the notice is served on the respondent.  in that case, first notice / summons along with the petition (and documents, if any) goes to the head of the department and he causes it served on the respondent and return the notice with his endorsement.  it is a deemed service and if the respondent does not appear he will face the ex-parte orders and its ill consequences.  suppose, if the respondent does not appear even after receiving the notice, if the interim maintenance application is pending, it will be decided ex-parte.  to get the actual salary details of the respondent, you can summon his employer with salary record.  after getting maintenance order in favour of the petitioner, the petitioner can go for its execution and the respondent's salary can be attached to realize the amount.  As such, if he chooses not to appear the court, he will face all the evil consequences and the petitioner will get all the benefits without any hinderance.

Now, Section 498-A case.  you said bail is cancelled.  if the bail is cancelled and if he does not appear in the court, if demanded by the criminal court, he will be declared as proclaimed offender.  As some one said, extradition process cannot be initiated.  But his movable and immovable properties can be attached under Section 83 of cr.p.c.  if his parents show that the respondent does not have title rights of the houses and lands they cannot be attached; but his salary can be attached by giving suitable instruction to his employer.  so his presence in the criminal trial can be procured.  so he cannot run away from the scene as is being projected by some people above.

often i say, every accused has got a right to say that he is falsely framed in the criminal case.  that is his fundamental right.  but complainant also has got a fundamental right to get justice, either it is under Section 498-A or any other section.  so, if the complainant seeks the presence of the accused in the criminal court, she is not asking the moon, she is just seeking the justice.  for that these many attacks, most unfortunate.  some times, our male members start to think they became judges and even before filing of charge sheet and before taking of evidence, they declare that the 498-A case is a false case. 

since independence, there are several allegations against our political leaders.  lalu yadav in chara ghotala, mayawati in taj carridor case, mulayam in disproportionate case, amar singh in cash for vote scam, dmk in 2G scam, congress starting from bofors in innumerable cases, bjp in hawala scam, distribution of prime lands in metros, petrolpump allotment scam, kargil scam etc. etc. all those leaders say that the cases against them are false and they are framed by their political opponents.  no one of them is convicted.  the conviction rate is ZERO.  do we believe they are honest?  some of them above are arguing that as the conviction rate in section 498-A is 2% (again it is false, it is 19% in 2009 and 2010 figures are still awaited), all the cases are false.  O.k. O.K. we accept, all our politicians are honest.  all the accused in section 498-A are innocent, because the conviction rate is nil.

But, while analyzing Section 498-A, one has to be dispassionate and think in objective terms.

the accused in section 498-A are middle class and highly educated young men.  they are not habitual criminals.  they are prisoners of customs prevail in india, where patriarchial system is deep rooted.  they, from their childhood, have seen in the society and in the family that woman is treated as second class citizen.  they have seen on several occasions, ill-treatment of women and not giving equal status. they do not see it as an offence, still they face such criminal case.   in the present set up, they try to treat their wives as their fathers treated their mothers, and the wife takes it offensive,  in the changed circumstances.   it is just some young men are not understanding the situation and aspirations of modern women.  

But, I will come to important point.

Whether the accused in section 498-A has got a right to earn his livelihood or not?   YES.  HE HAS GOT A RIGHT. for earning his livelihood, whether it necessiates, if goes out of the country, shall it be prohibited?  NO. HE SHALL BE ALLOWED TO GO OUT OF COUNTRY.  the bail conditions  of impounding his passport etc.shall not be there.  the offence in section 498-A is not such severe that requires him to put behind the bars through out the trial.  If the accused asks exemption for personal appearance, it should be granted normally.  If he wants to give his evidence by way of video conference, he shall be allowed to do so.  the objective behind section 498-A shall be not retributive (revenge) but reformative.  the rigours of criminal justice system shall not be thrust upon the accused of section 498-A.  if he is convicted he will face the consequences prescribed under that section. 

BUT ALL THESE BENEFITS SHALL NOT BE PROVIDED TO THE ACCUSED UNDER SECTION 304-B.    

lawhands (manager)     07 June 2011

@Hema--

Thanx for your detailed reply.I guess this is what i was asking for..

Good and to the point answers ,I appreciate ur response..

rather than some ppl who just make use of dis forum to chant slogan

"every 498 is false" but dont understand 1 simple thing that ppl like us post quesn here to take some knowledge as we dnt hav much legal knowledge..

we dnt need ur silly advice and slogans"498 is false etc"..That court will decide.

We just need plan of actions/ and consqeuence thru legal way to fight the case..

it is as simple as it is.

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     08 June 2011

@ Hema , i have one Q here

i am husband , my wife file DV case u/s 18,19,21,22 ( no 498a)

> in DV case her position is weak , i mean there is no ground for DV and also she produced false bank statement.
   and court has consider it as an offence u/s 468,469,470 , and order inquiry u/s 202.
   there is little chance of interiem maintenance in DV case.

> now simanteniously she filed CRPC-125 which summons yet not served to me.

my Q is :

1. will DV case decesion affect crpc-125 ?

i mean in DV case if court put stay on DV case or cancel interiem maintenance on the ground of false DV case 

, will CRPC-125 take note of this ?

or it is seperate case and in any condition i have to pay u/s crpc-125 ?

2. what CRPC-125 summons never serve to husband ? 

Like husband change the job which nobody know about this and even never received summons
since wife don't know home or office address of husband ?

even if court order exparty order but at that time court has to serve summons to execute order.
what if summons never served and husband don't officially know abt CRPC-125 ?

**Victim** (job)     09 June 2011

@ Victimofbiaslaw i can answer your second question here.....in order to pass exparty order court has to serve you summons now in case if they cannot locate your physical address then court will pass order for local publication in newspaper and that is considered as serving summons itself........nowadays summons could also be served via email........after doing this court can pass ex-party order against you

cm jain sir (ccc)     08 October 2011

whats the nonsence things are going on in these forum. There is a limit. After using 498a against husband and the poor old parents these girl side want to patch-up. Are they misguided by the lawyers or they are so much innocent and police had written 498a in their FIR by their own. There is no hope sir, after facing 498/a no husband will go for patchup even he has to loose everything.

So girls please open your eyes and brain, 498 A and DV are the tools to blast the husband - wife relationship and no patch up is possible. please use these tools if you are really suffered from husband and their family.

**Victim** (job)     08 October 2011

@ Cmjain --- Patch is just an excuse but the real thing is money....since they were not able to snatch husband so they are using this excuse to patch up so that they can make their demand.......good try author but it's not gonna work.

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     09 October 2011

Chance to correct after imposing 498-a? ................. This is insane, infact absurdity of the highest level. I always believe that 498a in its current context has almost lost its relevance and its serving no purpose, other than being a "EGO MASSAGER" for some of the the ill-advised fairer s*x.

@Lawhands - Sir I am sorry to say that, but a person witha slightest of gray matter will do exactly the same if he faces something like 498a. So the question of returning from abroad is just another dream, trust me he would never. Further, if he goes ahead and marries another girl from another country, lets say Switzerland, then "SAB BHOOL JAAO" (A person married to a Swiss citizen may apply for Swiss citizenship by facilitated naturalisation after living in Switzerland for five years and having been married for at least three years. No language test is required. One more thing, children from the person's previous relationships are given citizenship along with the partner).

Trust me guys this is appalling, People getting so obsessed with the lovely thought " Hey I have the Brahmastra - 498a" that they didn't even realize that its gonna end the last bond of relationship. What is even more appaling is the state of the people who have been the previlaged user of these wonderful WMD (Weapon of mass destruction). They start with confidence largely bred on others ill-advise with no clue of the intricacies of relationship and as the time passes they get restless, looses respect in the eyes of society, are even considered BOJH by the same group of people who were once used to be her allies. Trust me guys, GIRL again looses and this time she succumbs and this time she doesn't even confides about her misery. Thats the real truth.

Can somebody tell me "Usage of Criminal Law to settle Family problem", yeh funda kiska hai, kab shuru hua aur kya logic tha isse shuru karne kaa?

Regards,

Rohit

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     09 October 2011

" They start with confidence largely bred on others ill-advise with no clue of the intricacies of relationship and as the time passes they get restless, looses respect in the eyes of society,"

@ Rohit ----> Truely said sometimes they think that they have good support but as the time passes they fall into criticism. If husband is living abroad and not attending court dates it makes even more harder for them. All they can do is seek exparty divorce but once again it's not over for husband if husband wish to take revenge he will always entertain her by challenging her exparty divorce.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     09 October 2011

Please don't revive old threads. The query raiser is gone and we are making empty noise.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

1 Like

lawhands (manager)     10 October 2011

@ All- Thanks for all replies.But forgot to update from many days..

I would like to announce  that  husband has retuned from Abroad and has been appearing in court.

Also, a compromise is going on. Both husband and wife love each other and both are now willing to revive and live peacefully. But as usual Parents of boys playing their wicked game. They still dnt realize that they are the main culprits to ruin some ones life.

but this time, the boy has understood his parents wicked mentality. and now he is willing to compromise.

The comprmoise deed is that both parties will withdraw cases and girl nd boy will stay seperately and no parents will interfere in married life.

so plz stop ur foolish suggestions that there is no hope for compromise in 498a cases. There are compromises happening in 498a also today if both hubsand wife love each other..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register