LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ak sharma   09 May 2022

husband denying

Sir , My sister is in ICU ,she is 6 month pregnant with 3 point blood , her husband isn't coming to see her , we called and texted him but he is ignoring us , What to do , Is der any legal way to deal with this situation??

 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 May 2022

Every citizen can act as per his own wish and if not illegal.  Members are not aware of the facts and his constraints, except through convincing elders from his side or personally requesting him, there is no other legal way to compel him.  Any harsh step may further complicate things.  First focus on the recovery of your sister.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 May 2022


Yes, you have to resolve the issue between husband and wife by discussion. You can involve the elder family members from both sides to find out an amicable settlement.

The circumstances quoted in the query are cruelty to the wife. There may be other incidents also. If the issue is not resolved then the wife can approach the court under the domestic violence act against the husband. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 May 2022

Yes, in the given situation, legal steps may not be the ideal remedy.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     11 May 2022

Settle the issues amicably.

Law do not provide relief / remedy to moral or social support.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query