LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Champak Roy   19 May 2020

Humiliation in job sector

I am working since 2018 in a company. The position I hold that is administration and facility management along with store management and purchase. That was a completely new sector for me as I worked in sales sectors previously. My boss is a lady, who working here since 5 years. There no training I got, not even a motivation to work good. Whatever I experienced in this position, just after a lesson. That lesson was nothing but humiliation. She did lots of mess with her system, her store and she want me to improve all those mistakes. Where she never help me to understand, but she expects everything should be correct as per system. From last two years she blamed me lot on those mistakes, eventually she blamed me a cheater also. Everyday I afraid to lost my job, as she threat. According to her language I am a fool, idiot, stupid, and so many things, but she never accept her faults that she made. Now it's comes to my self respect when she blamed me that I misplace data, because cheating is in my blood. She is a procurement manager, and she takes bribe from her vendor. Somehow I feel she want to hide herself by this attitude. At the same time she has molded the heads of upper management, so that no one can go there and raise complaints against her. She knows, I have lots of crisis as I have no parents and my elder sister's family and my wife are completely depended on my income. She always threatens me with those. I have applied for many companies but no call I received yet. I have to endure all after the pressure of the situation. Because there is no one who can listen my words. I can't take it anymore. Please answer what I should do?

Learning

4 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     19 May 2020

This situation you are right into does not really call for any legal assistance. It is your situation and you have to handle it. However, if any written communication is given to you alleging any charges, then the matter can be looked into from legal point of view. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 May 2020

Yes, the posting suggests no legal elements. All that could be told is  that every crisis is an opportunity as well; one really learns only from experience. And the best experience is acquired in adversity.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 May 2020

Just try for other jobs and until then keep this stupid lady calm, because she can create problems for you

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 May 2020

It would be better to change your employer/ job compatible to your taste/ choice and opportunity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register