LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Humiliation from authorities I. the name of work

Sir/Madam, I work as an assistant professor in one of the engineering college. In my line of work , the institute superior humiliates faculties in the name of work, department and also based on religion indirectly.

Is their any law to object this nature of authorities?


 1 Replies

VIPIN RANA (ADVOCATE)     07 June 2021

You can made a complaint to the grievance cell of the College as well as to the authorities/management of the college 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register