Htc review and htc india a dirty mobile company

TO,

The Chairman and the Managing Director

HTC New Taipei City, Taiwan.

Complaint against Service Center in India

and Bad HTC Mobile you making.

THIRD CLASS IN HANDSET SOFTWARE & HARDWARE SUPPORT

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. KK Agarwal Advocate a practicing lawyer in India have heard about HTC online but never used any handset till before 14-Aug-2015 as in Indian Market many good quality brands are available for it. That as I believed in good quality and something different style I go for the HTC Desire VC Cdma handset and purchased on dated 15-Aug-2015 on independence-day of India from the famous market and good shopkeeper of my city where I am living. That this handset on the 16-Aug-2015 stopped working due to the malfunctioning of the Android 4.0 get corrupted when I put on charged on AC and halted on HTC logo. That after that I wrote several Email to the HTC India but there customer Representative told me to visit any service center in India.  That as I live in the City Muzaffarnagar in State Uttar Pardesh in INDIA I visited today on dated 18-Aug-2015 at the MS INFOTECH, GAUUSHALA ROAD, MANDI and the person name Nitin Goel refused to repair this Handset and demand Rs 550/- from me against repairing this Handset while it just 3 days only gone and no physical damage was caused from anywhere. That he misguide me import and export matter and refused to me to repair this Handset and not give warranty services of it while I have the purchased Invoice Bill copy attached with this complaint where the mobile owner of the large shop wrote to get guaranty from the HTC Service Center. I am not expert for what the Hell is going in HTC Company that How the HTC selling the Handset in the Market of India and the Service center are not giving any warranty or guaranty of it and demanding cash amount from the customer for blackmailing purpose. I think that you are the dirtiest company in the world who not care about HTC customers and making cheap quality Handset which get stopped working in just one single day due to Software corruption on charging put on. That as this time I am very angry and bothered from you s I think that first I address my problem to you as you are the higher officials of HTC who might know from the future problems you might face when I wrote this incident to all the Indian and foreign blogs all over the World and attached photo and invoice bill copy and request everybody not to take HTC Handset in any corner of the World. That as you betrayed the Indian Customer and do cheating and fraud to the HTC Customer in India it is a crime and I will take legal action against your company and service centers at India not to sell HTC products in India so that no new customer like me face the same problem as I faced today.  That this Email is addresses to you so that so you may know what the hell is going on in my mind as I am very much get botheration from your side and lost my hard earned money and my purpose which I bought this mobile HTC Desire VC for day to day use for my personal life. But the dirty people and dirty company like HTC entered in India which making undue enrichment on the behalf of Indian no-voice and gentleman customers like me and giving third class Hand set in Indian Market and also giving no warranty to the Indian customers if they gone to repair for the Handset or the Software issue. So kindly reply to me that the root and way I may chose for taking action from my side against HTC for giving third class service to me and looted my hard earned money for this dirty cheap quality handset HTC Desire VC Cdma + gsm havin’ IMEI :- 351835054965516 make a shame of going for HTC to buy.

Complainant /-

Dated:- 18-Aug-2015                                                      

Mr KK Agarwal Advocate

R/o:- 210 South Civil Lines, Bulletin Colony,

City:- Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pardesh

INDIA.

Mb:- 91-9319365499, 91-9997476919, 91-9997473484

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 August 2015

You have a good case.

It is good that you are exposing the unfair practices in legal forum like LCI and are determined to take it to other national and international forums, to expose the unfair practices and make the fellow citiens aware..

Kunshi   25 August 2015

Last week I also got one HTC mobile from https://www.shop47.com/mobiles/htc-mobiles-online-mobile-shopping-in-india.html & next day I found that it's restarting by itself, but I told shop47 & they replaced it instantly. I was lucky I guess, because if I would have bought it from shop, they would have never returned it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register