LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Durgam Girish   17 June 2020

How to withdraw a complaint in State Human Rights Commission ?

I have filed a complaint in Karnataka Human Rights Commission. I intend to withdraw my complaint. I had send several mails regarding the withdrawal of my complaint. But as against this, a case was opened regarding my complaint. I literally don't know what to do ?


 3 Replies

aditya vadali (LAWYER)     17 June 2020

Please always remember that litigation is not the remedy for settlement. If your matter is solved under amicable settlement, file a memo in the HRC mentioning clearly that your issue is settled out of court and there is no purpose to continue the litigation, thus praying commission to dismiss the complaint under compromise ground.

good luck.

Durgam Girish   17 June 2020

Is there any other way

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 June 2020

Accepting the withdrawal is at the discretion of the Commission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query