Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to withdraw 498a Without consent of husband

Page no : 4

Krishna Kumar (Business)     09 April 2011

Pls dont say again you want to give release to your husband. When your huband dont want to get release, you dont have to think about it. 

So start as I said, come to public and publish you have filed list of false cases. You are accepting there are lots of families are getting destroyed in Indian like what you have done.

Thanks.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 April 2011

@ Subsequent authors

This is a very old post of the Author and probably she is no more active here and prolonging her agony is not right social way out. See neither I am siding her nor you guys nor there is any agenda behind my this post. I say close this post and let author follow her karma and there is no point now calling her whatever you all calling as she has done what she was prompted to do under those circumstances and today she wants to reform so society says no person shall remain remediless so close this post author and let her follow her own path instead of aggravating a humane beings miseries of circumstantial life past - present and future any further as it will end up in as our sadistic personality trait …………

And let us not justify ourselves that we never in our lifetime crossed even a simple Traffic Red Light and same way there is no high moralistic person in this world and if so then he is the only GOD in physical representation we are going to see in kalayug…………..

@ Admin / Mods.

THIS POST MAY BE CLOSED………………….

1 Like

Rohit (Private)     10 April 2011

Well done and well thinking Kavery

Rohit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More