Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to withdraw 498a Without consent of husband

Page no : 3

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     10 January 2011

although there is a chance for it being fictitious, such conditions some time appear in real life . recently saw a case settled with wife giving 20 lacs to get divorce from husband instead of husband giving anything, and see the interesting thing 5-6 yrs back same husband offered 5 lacs for MCD but wife wanted a crore. she filed 498a , dowry , criminal breach of trust everything , husband also filed counter cases and defended himself . now husband is in a livin relationship and was not ready for divorce till wife offered her 20 lacs to set her free.

never take matri cases as a win or loose war, actually both are loosers . if both start playing war tactics on each other

ultimately time of both parties is wasted. so dont be too greedy and settle cases amicably iunstead of fighting like dogs in courtroom.

if females think they have 498a and so on males also have livin as a weapon against them, provided they defend fake criminal cases well , as no law defines livin as a punishable crime for a married men. so ultimately life slows down, if two are sure they cannot go along watever it may be , part amicably, instead of showing greed and thinking of avenging the wrongdoings of other spouse.

Kaveri (clerk)     10 January 2011

Thanks a lot for everyone for replying me... but none of you legal expert have answer to my query..  

@ how to withdraw 498a without husband's constraints.?

you can name me what every you like.. seeta or geeta what ever it is.. and thanks Zuber bhai for posting this to my husband, hope he will read this forum and atleast and read my confession too..

yodha (Consultant)     10 January 2011

@ how to withdraw 498a without husband's constraints.?

Ppl have answered it.... but you refuse to acknowledge.

498a is non-compoundable in most states, so it can't be withdrawn.  This is specified so for heinous crimes so that they can't be withdrawn due to inducement/threat etc.  Your husband has nothing to do with how this law is made.  It is not in his hands either.  If he has refused to go for mutual consent divorce, in which case a quash in HC is possible, then there is no option left for you.

So welcome to women empowerment the Indian style... make sure you enjoy every moment of it!

sankarnath (LAWYER)     18 January 2011

The case of B S Joshi vs State of Haryana, AIR 2003 is interesting in this regard. The case was about the matter related to Section 498A, which is non-compoundable offence. In this case, the parties reached a compromise but the High Court refused to quash the FIR, on the ground that the offence is non-compoundable.  However, SC held that in the backdrop of the interpretation of the various relevant provisions of the Code under Chapter XIV and of the principles of law enunciated by this Court in a series of decisions relating to the exercise of the extraordinary power under Article 226 or the inherent powers under Section 482 of the Code, such power could be exercised either to prevent abuse of the process of any court or otherwise to secure the ends of justice, though it may not be possible to lay down any precise, clearly defined and sufficiently channelised and inflexible guidelines or rigid formulate and to give an exhaustive list of myriad kinds of cases wherein such power should be exercised. It further observed that in this case, the parties were not asking for compounding the offence but for quashing the FIR. It observed that since because of the amicable settlement, there is no chance of conviction and in such a case the court has the power to quash the proceeding

Hari Prasad (service)     20 January 2011

Fully agree AG, can she conpensate the mental torchure he would have had in jail.She would have almost killed her husband by putting false case and sending him to jail,Such women should be put behind bars for life time so that they die every day every minute ,every second

Please give your husbands no ,I would sugesst him to put defamation case against you ,your parents in different cities, so that you run throught your life,SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WHO HAVE NO MORALS

Zuber ,

Ifully agree with your theory of forgiveness but women like KAVERI  take it as mens weakness and blackmail them and when men stand agaist they brand him arrogant ,etc..etc...such women should be come on TV channels and publicly apolise .

I too  have a similar experience .women like Kaveri make men sadist or criminal...or saint like you

Hari (pp)     14 March 2011

Hello Madam,

It seems that you are hiding something and in hurry to marry again ...may be with your lover.

what you husband is doing is correct...Because of the women like you everyyear 50,000 kids life is spoiling.

My sincere advice: IF you are really guitly, call the media and give a statement that you misused 498a laws. Also write letters to national comission of women to amend 498a law. Also accept in court all your false cases uncondtionally.

Hari (pp)     14 March 2011

Also  these women should not be allowed to stay in our socities...these women should be put in andaman jails....shameless creatures...

snow (xxxxxxxx)     15 March 2011

I really don’t understand y u guys are torturing her like that . She admitted that she made a mistake and it is irrelevant that she has some mean purpose in with drawing her case or she is really guilty as she is asking how to withdraw the case. It was answered that it cannot be.so there it ends.

She made a mistake and of course she might be suffering to hell , that's the reason she want to with draw the case, may it be her guilt or something else.

Kaveri..........

I think u have done enough, now nothing is in ur hands. U explained ur husband that u r guilty and want to with draw all the cases and u also tried to with draw the case even though ur hubby is not accepting. Now u don’t have a choice just stay away form every thing.

I some where feel that u want to go back to ur husband so u r desperate to prove him that u r changed .But think about it once again will he accept u, on reading what u wrote about ur husband, it doesn’t look like he will accept u in his life,so better drop that thought.

Move on in ur life, n about all the legal mess,try n clear it in the possible way.

All the Best.

HINDUSTANI (Manager)     18 March 2011

hi kaveri..i can understand wat u mite b going thru as u r left alone from alll sides...i can understand hw difficult it get for woman aft divorce..as my sis is also going thru a divorce..hope ur matter is resolved soon..vaib

ROHAN (Adm)     08 April 2011

Kaveri, since you are ready to go to jail, please do it at the earliest. And thank your feminist and feminazi comrades for creating laws of extortion! They are your real Gods now! Goddess Renuka Chowdhary is the queen of the Goddess and very closely behind is Goddess Girija Vyas

ROHAN (Adm)     08 April 2011

She has come seeking help after she lost all the cases. Her guilt is due to defeat. Would she admit to it if she had managed to get maintenance? Money, money, money is what our ladies these day want.....more and more of it! I have no sympathy for her. Perjury is a serious offence and should be equivalent to the stated crime. A false case of dowry, DV is equivalent to committing the act itself! Do you have any sympathy for dowry seekers and harassers? Do you have any sympathy for people who commit violence? Then why have sympathy for her?

Sanket Sharma (AM)     09 April 2011

Dear Kaveri, u should know the meaning of life, u should suffer till your last breat, u wanted to marry some innocent guy, thats why u r hungry. EVERY 498A WIFE SHOULD REALISE THIS. False 498a wifes should be hanged infront of supreme court of india. including you.  IF U R realised, please hang urself infront of parliment or supreme court and send a message to our nation that 498a is misused and bring necessary changes in the leagal system.

Krishna Kumar (Business)     09 April 2011

Kaveri,

Life is very beautiful. You made it yourself in hell. The happy life will nevery come back again.

I beg you to do one thing. Pls take you as an example and think how many husband families are getting destroyed in this India. So please come to public speak out in media you did mistake (in TV, News paper etc). Go to SIFF and say you want to join and help to prevent to file false case like you done.

Anyway you are going to be in JAIL or your life is wasted. Think you already died, why dont take a step to make atleast the next generation life to be happy. If you are feeling gulty, you must accept this.

If you speak as a women failed false case, atlease NCW, WCD will accept it and start think about amending law.

Pls help to save indian family.

Many Thanks, Krishna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register