Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JEEVAN CHIDURALA   09 May 2020

How to void Suriety ?

Respected sir
My father is an employee (Govt.)He is eligible for Suriety signature.If any one borrows money in chitfunds(Lifting money)/Buying a new vechile under Bank insurance. If they ask him(My father) for Suriety signature my father does it without knowing me and my family and they won't pay the desired amount to the respective companies/Banks.Ultimately my family is getting trouble.So to avoid all these,is there any chance/idea/plan/e. t. c.,. for not to do Suriety signature. [It should not be valid].Is there any chance sir. I am expecting a positive response from your side 😊 sir. If my father does also it should not be valid. It must be null(signature)
Thanking you sir

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     09 May 2020

no body is forcing him, he may say no

Vishnu P Sopanam   09 May 2020

Nothing can be done۔better advise your father about the consequences when the borrower is not paying the instalments

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 May 2020

Legally all those companies/banks/other financial institutions in writing by you and your family may be got intimated not to accept the surity of your father as he has already taken guarantee of many other persons in loans and so such companies/banks etc. may lose thier money as such guarantee may not be enforceable against your father.

You may also issue a public notice in the well circulated news-paper that who so ever deals with your father in any manner including obtaining his surity etc. shall be fully responsible and such surity shall not be enforceable against any of his properties. You may disown your father legally.

JEEVAN CHIDURALA   10 May 2020

Thanks for your Valuable Response

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register