how to take stay order on grandfather property

Hello sir,
my self kalpesh .I have query regarding taking stay order or my right on inherent property or which bleongs to my grand father .my father died before one year I am unable to get right of any type ,my property situated at Dadar(Mumbai), I am even not getting any kind of rent from this property .I want all my legal right on property .kindly guide me contact no-8369623276.

You should file a suit for partition and posseion;Along with suit you should file applications for appointment of receiever 


U have not mentioned u r mother is alive or not and any siblings to u.ur grand father has daughter and Ur grand mother is alive.ornot.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x