Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh (technician)     19 February 2020

How to take action on Lawyer

Dear experts ,
I have hired a lawyer to take up my divorce case . He is always asking money not taking care in case . Still now I have paid 30000 he just submitted chief affidavit that's all .
again he demanded money that I refused then he told me he will she how case will forward .
in this dilemma what can I do , how to teach a lesson to this blood sucking parasite


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 February 2020

You can file complaint in state bar council,however it is better to witdraw the case from him and hire some good lawyer..

naresh (technician)     22 February 2020

May the term good lawyer may not be existing. I tried to find out but max lawyers are same . Really fed-up with the judiciary system

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register