LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atik j.pathan   22 August 2021

How to remove encroachment

My plot is in Pune municipal corporation ,the plot has been encroached by my neighbour by placing tapri(shop) which is also causing problem to pedestrians and citizens  ,what procedure I will have to follow to remove the encroachment.


 5 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     22 August 2021

1. Probably the Police is very reluctant in receiving this sort of complaint.

2. Therefore write to the SP of your area through speed post.

3. Take the receipt of the post and file a complaint under section 156(3) crpc with reference to section 447 of IPC.

4. In the other way you can even file a complaint case U/s 200 crpc.

5. Further file an injunction cum declaration suit and claim damages before the civil court.

1 Like

Atik j.pathan   23 August 2021

Thank you very much for guidance

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 August 2021

Yes, you may initiate criminal and civil remedies, as suggested.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 August 2021

I endorse and appreciate the opinion and advise of Mr. Pradipta Nath.

You will have to put pressure of civil as well as criminal case impleading municipality as well.

Atik j.pathan   24 August 2021

Thanks mr.p.venu and dr.vashista sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query