Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Dutta (N/A)     03 January 2012

How to rectify mistake in deed

I sold part of a land in 2002 but by  mistake a personal  passege in the deed drawing mention as commom passege. I want  rectify this problem. the person to whom I sold the land has no problem in this. [ please see attach Pic for clarification ]


1. What is the procedure to rectify this mistakes ?

2. do I have to pay total stam duty according to current valuation of the land or just registration charge and rectification deed stamp duty ?


 2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     03 January 2012

You can rectify it after depositing the required fee at registrar's office. It requires nominal fee but may defer state to state rules.

1 Like

ahmed (document writer)     03 January 2012

dear sir prepare the rectification deed along with correct plan and specify the correct and incorrect boundaries of the Part 4 and the fee for the rectification deed is normal
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register