Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     29 February 2016

How to punish wife here by defamation/perjury

I already put a question but here i put in simple way"

wife filed divorce under sec13. in march 14,

after sending notices and summonsshe make publication in may 15 to call husband for contesting the case, husband appear in the case in july 15, she lied in sec24, date fix for evidence she not appear in continue three dates one more chance is given to her she came in court campus but not came in court room so her case is dimissed " ADam pairvi me case kharij"

now how husband file defamtion, perjury { criminal defamation/ civil defamtaion}

which is best ?

perjury and defamtiaon both can be combine is permissible?

in which court [of her place which is 800 Km away from husband place or his place or in HIGH COURT].

can husband file in person or by engaging lawyer.

please guide because such cunning ladies should be punish. as she puts false allegation and not submit any proof after giving her many chances for her evidences.

how husband file cost in this case in which section? [ How much cost is liable on her for harassing the Husband in this situatio]

this was her second case of sec13 earilear she file in sept 2009 which is dimiss by instruction of not press order.

PLEASE DO GUIDE--------[ as i am fighting all cases by self study and experts guidance assisting to lawyer]

Learning

6 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 February 2016

I have already articulated many times in my profile and other threads that “No-where in the law it is written that hiring an advocate is required for a case. Any person can plead or defend any case by securing power of attorney with subject as power of counsel (VOKALATNAMA) of parties u/s 32 of Advocate Act”. In case a person representing self then no such power of counsel / VOKALATNAMA required.

Perjury and defamation can be file together in the same jurisdiction where she committed the said offence. In other words where she perjured or defamed.

You need to win both perjury and defamation of any cost.

Please see my profile for sample petitions and other clues.

My Facebook account has been disabled by which I wished to share my ideas and help people. I need to open another.  sad

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     29 February 2016

Nice advice

498 A fighter (Advocate)     01 March 2016

@Rocky Smith

i agreed and i am ready to move in that way , but here i was in confusion as judges are so biased so they will not give much weigtage to my application as i am without advocate,

i have no problem regarding any advocate,

in this case i came to know that there will be no defamation as publication is given by court.... and after calling her for many time she will not come but still she can open the case so we have to wait for some time..... i am confuse how to file damages over wife please guide?

i already ask you to provide your number, mail ID or what's so i can send you my case  copies any how i want to puish such type of ladies and need help from every one, either from well wisher or from oppositer but this type cancer virus should be removed from our society any how........

i left my job from uk salary 2 lac since last five years and fighting at present i have nothing in bank balance i know how i am fighting ? without money and under pressure.... but happy as slowly results are coming favorable with the help of experts and their guidance..

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     01 March 2016

At this time please focus on your perjury and win it. 

My email is already given. I suggest every Indian to prepare for PIL to eradicate these laws as these law and view of the court is unconstitutional. 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=133540&offset=1#.VtUwMNIrLIV

@rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com

i will send the email to you in which i will mentioned all the details and sent you all the copies of her applicaiton and the written statements she had given during the case and  i also send you all the written applicaiton and ather application given by during the  proceeding ,

this include;

how husband file defamtion, perjury { criminal defamation/ civil defamtaion}

which is best ?

perjury and defamtiaon both can be combine is permissible?

in which court [of her place which is 800 Km away from husband place or his place or in HIGH COURT].

CAN I FILE THE CASE IN HIGH COURT?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register