Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogendra   07 October 2021

how to oppose installation of mobile tower

hi,
i my village, my neighbors are installing a mobile tower just close to my house max 15 feet, without any approval from us or any villagers. we talked them to install it in out of residential area they have land over there too, but very rudely they replied that do whatever you can, we will install it here only. all the villagers are against it, but nobody is coming to the front, as the persons doing this are somekind of bully persons. please advise us what actions should we take.
thank you

Learning

2 Replies

Virtual Legal Assistant (.)     07 October 2021

You can filed a complaint before the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. For instant relief approach the Sub District Magistrate or Commissioner of Police to stop the installation of the mobile tower. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 October 2021

You can complaint to the district collector.The World Health Organisation's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) says radiation from cellphone handsets and towers is "possibly carcinogenic to humans" and may cause glioma, a type of brain cancer. Towers are more dangerous than handsets because they emit greater-intensity radiation 24X7.1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register