LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahman (Executive)     25 October 2013

How to make stay order

How to make stay order for release deed given without knowledge or without will and wish where construction is going on? How much we need to spend the money for that to get our rights? My share on that property could be of Rs 30 lakhs at the moment. Please help me and clarify it.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 October 2013

You can give an objection letter to the Sub-registrar at property located place about release deed.No cost for it.

Rahman (Executive)     25 October 2013

Thank you Mr. Ramachary / Lawyer for your worth suggestion. It (Katha in Karnataka) has been objected and about to cancel through Objection letter. However, I would like to take further step as 'Stay Order' since construction in the property is done without permission.

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     26 October 2013

Sir Just you contact local lawyer for further process, you need to file a suit for  injection... and Null and void of the Release deed which you executed earlier...

Rahman (Executive)     26 October 2013

Ok, thank you Mr. Jayakumar for suggestion. Will do it.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     27 October 2013

If the land is in municipal limits apply to town planning dept. objecting the sanction of plan the town planing officer visit the place and immediately stop the work simultaneously file a petition in court for forgery and fabrication of documents make the parties to the persons who have signed for identification of your.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register