LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Armaan Arora (nil)     03 October 2014

How to keep my mother safe from my father and elder brother?

I am the younger son of the family. My brother stays in pune and my parents reconciled after 7 years. However, things at my place are still not good. However, I mostly would be going to canada for my mba this jan 15 but I am worried about my mom as my father and elder brother have big ego whereas my mother is soft spoken,innocent and can be dominated as well as manipulated  However I have been injecting confidence in her to stand up for herself and she is starting to get more confident.

My major worry is I do not trust my other family members if they will treat her properly, so could you please tell me what can be done to ensure she is safe in my absence as I intend to take her with me to canada after 2 years 

Hoping to get ur expert views


 4 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     03 October 2014

We can't predict the acts of your father and brother to give a solution now.  If really there is any apprehension, move an application to bind over them under section 107 cr.p.c. before Tahsildar.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 October 2014

In case of any recurrence of past bitter acts by your father or brother, she has to  move an application under DV act for protection. You have to confide in any of your close friend or relative from your side to take care of the situation in your absence and move legally as suggested.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     07 October 2014

in previous any such incident occurred which prompted you to raise such query is not clear because raising dv case against husband and son in the absence of you will make her more worried because here you have forgotten that when you are out of country they only are the persons looking your mother and raising a dv case against them will complicate the issue and in other side the dv case will be protecting if any other person is cooperating her in place of you 

henriettarexach (New York City)     12 October 2014

ATTN PLS, am sending my testimony to everyone out there, that is either in my shoe or needs help one way or the other. My names is Henrietta, and i want to share with you all about my relationship breakup back then, which almost lead me to frustration and unhappy life experience. I was married to my ex divorced Husband 2 year and 11 months ago. My husband, I and and our pretty kid was happily living in peace and harmony. But, few months ago my Husband started acting strange to me. Unknown to me, he has been engaging him self online with another woman, which he was keeping from me as a secret. But few weeks ago, i caught him on our computer, mailing this woman. And, when i asked him who she was, he told me that, she was just a friend. The message conversation caught my attention and i decided to go through it. To my surprise, my husband have been dating this woman on my behalf for some period of time. Immediately, after i noticed that, i began to quarrel with him and all he could told me, was that he never loved me, that we should go for a divorce. I thought he was saying it from anger due to the situation at hand as at that moment. Because of the love i had for him, i never wanted to support it, although it happened, i still did not give up on him. I was looking for solution to get him back home. so i went in search on how i can get back my husband. Well, along my search, i saw a testimony of a woman on how Prophet Irabor was able to restore back her marriage home. Immediately, i copied the email address and decided to give a try. After following all the procedures and instructions given to me by Prophet Irabor, within the space of 2 days, my husband gave me a call and started begging me that he was sorry for what has happened between us. And because i love him so much, i quickly responded to him that i have forgiven him and told him to come back home. Me and my husband are now living happy married life again. All respect and honour to you Prophet Irabor, for the Help you have render to me and my family. Sir, i pray God Strengthen you...If you need his help, you can email him on (prophetiraborcharles@hotmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register