Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to impound passport???

hi all,

i am 8month pregant and my husband do not acoopany with me because his mother and father do't want to stay with me.and demaning for money and jewlery on name of rasam and riwaz..now they have paln to leave me here and run away to USA. how can i stop him ?????

Learning

24 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 August 2013

file a petition for RCR  under HMA 1955 and file comp-laint against inlaws under sect 498A of ipc,as u asked impounding passport is a big task  and it has to be done only by passport authorites, so file  a case immediately .

(Guest)

is lower court have power to order that??

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 August 2013

no sorry it cannot do that. only passport authorities have all the powers to impound passports

Reformist !!! (Other)     15 August 2013

no passport cant be impounded by the courtss....

Ad Amjad Ali (Advocate )     15 August 2013

Only Passport authorty can impon passport by court oder

(Guest)

Raj 123,

what do you thing a women life is nothing value in this world..can u say the same word when the same happed with you moher sister or daughter???

how do u know he have 7 year valid passport?

do u thing this is possiable noopess...

Reformist !!! (Other)     16 August 2013

ok roma, u can try and impound his passport.......i think u want those answers which u want to listen

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     16 August 2013

If he is still here in India, then you have to file domestic violence case seeking the reliefs available under the Act.  Along with the main petition, you have to file a separate application praying the court, that there is apprehension in your mind that he may leave the country to escape the clutches of law and also to deny you the justice, he may be  directed to surrender his passport in the court.  If the court is convinced by your argument, the court has got the power to get his passport into its custody to meet the ends of justice.

Reformist !!! (Other)     16 August 2013

The court has no powers to impound the passport, only passport authorities can impound the passport. Check CBI vs Nanda judgement.

(Guest)

listen raj and 498 drama people...

i do't know what UK and USA thinkg about ?

but i know india gov. have power to hang pepole like you...understand...thanks 

Adv. Chandrasekhar 09868332610 i will work on your suggestion. 

can i send a application to SSP office to send a letter for same to his office???it's will work?

(Guest)

Dear above freinds,

Roma is 1000% correct bcz Indian govt. Hangs 98 % innocent people and rest 2 % people are free to go and have fun at Brazilian beaches.

NGOKC (pm)     17 August 2013

passport is submitted in court if he is a proclaimed offender not otherwise

courts do not act on whims fancies or fears of a person

in absence of any proof of real danger I am afraid u will be wasstingur money

Reformist !!! (Other)     17 August 2013

Indian courts can hang people like u.........................LOL.........ROMA ji jaago grahak jaago......Grahak, u should know the meaning of grahaak, wanna buy divorce ??

Apne to judgement hi de dali bina case sune.....if u wud have been judge, u cud hang anyone and can hang 130 crore people in India.....A salute to ppl like u .......What a pity for us that we have ladies like these in our society.....

BEST OF LUCK......KEEP IMPOUNDING his passport.........U must write to DGP of that state for passport impounding and try doing it for next 10 years.

498a Drama people.....hahaha....c her language, who started 498a fake drama ??? 

1 Like

Reformist !!! (Other)     17 August 2013

Snehal, Abusing should not be done on open forum.....Rest if u want to advice, u can write ur advices but not abuses 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register