LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin   22 September 2021

How to hide job to avoid paying maintenance ?

How to hide job to avoid paying maintenance to highly educated unemployed wife?

No child. Husband file divorce case and its going on since 5 years with any development.


 5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     23 September 2021

Be honest to your spouse and proceed.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 September 2021

In a court, the deposition is through affidavit and you can not hide any fact and you can not suppress facts of employment, as it involves professional tax, income tax, Provident fund and other bank accounts, employer records. She can seek the court to summon those documents by calling the employer as a witness. She can also seek information under RTI Act, as the complaint is concerned with maintenance sustenance and there are no exemptions in RTI Act, though the information is personal in nature.
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   23 September 2021

Resign the job and go to Himalaya and become a sadhu or aghori or Naga etc etc show back to family life.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 September 2021

You are in the wrong platform. This forum is not meant aid those who want to avoid the truth and the law through deception.

Nitin   24 September 2021

when you don't know the intricacies you can't write off things in one line...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register