How to give new facts and new documents to court

My lawyer has filed a counter petition denying all the false allegations listed in the divorce petition filed by my wife, then my wife filed proof affidavit, then my lawyer crossed my wife, with cross continuation to occur in next hearing.

meanwhile I learned few new facts about the case.
I also obtained 2 new documents to disprove allegations made by my wife.
I would like to add few paras for the learned facts to my counter along with 2 new documents
how do do this?  which section, order and rule?

my lawyer says, we can file a Petition under Order7 Rule 14(3) to submit new additional documents but we cannot state new facts in this petition

this case is happening in a sub court in a small town and my lawyer is not sure about this

Please give your suggestions


U file petition it may be allowed or dismissed don't bother if dismissed appeal in appeal may be allowed.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x